For Pilots, the Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) is the highest level qualification of aviation. ATPL is considered the main requirement for entering the airlines as a pilot. Kansas City Pilot Training is a leader in Airline Transport Pilot License training. During this training in Kansas City, we make sure students cover navigation, general meteorology, aircraft technical & general, flight planning, and use of instruments and use of radio aids.
Recieve Your Airline Transport Pilot License Today!
Call Kansas City Pilot Training at 816-895-0119
At Kansas City Pilot Training, we will provide you with complete training and support to get your Airline Transport Pilot License.
Kansas City Airline Transport Pilot Training Includes...
- Computer Based Trainings (CBTs)
- Preflight Briefing
- Airplane Training
- Post Flight Briefings and Evaluations
Requirements For Your Airline Transport Pilot License
- Age: Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Proficiency: Read, Write and Converse in English
- Health: A Class 1 FAA Physical
- License: Currently hold a Commercial Pilot License
- Flying: Minimum of 1500 Hours Flight
- Dual Flying: Minimum of 5 Hours Dual Flight Experience
- Ground Training: Minimum of 5 Hours Ground Flight
- Cross Country Flying: Minimum of 500 Hours Cross Country Flying Experience
- Night Flying: Minimum of 100 Hours Night Flying Experience
- Exam: Pass Written and Oral Exams of FAA
- Test: Pass Flight Test of FAA
Call Kansas City Pilot Training at 816-895-0119 Today!